Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Select By Sample Card Or Customized||Appearance:||Liquid|
|Drying Time:||3 Days||FOB Port:||Shanghai, Guangzhou|
water based latex spray paint,
high gloss water based paint
Eco - Friendly Emulsion Water Based Resins Coatings Stain Resistance
Mingtu liquid stone spray paint is a kind of paint decorative effect resembles marble, granite. It is also known as liquid stone. It is one taye of waterborne environmental paint,It is a decorative wall paint with natural color,impressing people with elegant, harmonious, solemn beauty. Suitable for all types of buildings in the indoor and outdoor decoration.
|Product Name||Granite paint|
|Color||Based on color card or customized by sample|
|Delivery time||Within 15 days after payment|
It’s suitable for villa, hotel, entertainment, commercial club,fiber cement board, cylindrical, gypsum decorative line, and all kinds of partition boards.
(1) The effect of natural stone
(2) Sintered ceramic sand, never fade
(3) Natural and abundant color
(4) Uniform particles colored stone
(5) Strong adhesion
(6) Excellent durability
(7) Excellent stain resistance
(8) Seal cracks and flaws
(9) Simple construction, batch construction
(1) The product should be tightened and stored in a cool and dry place with temperature of 0-40ºC and beyond the reach range of children;
(2) Work under the environment with well-ventilated condition;
(3) Goggles, gloves and special painting clothes, etc. should be used by constructors forprotection in accordance with local working codes;
(4) Once the paint splashes into eyes, please immediately clean them and go to the hospitalfor further advices;
(5) Do not pour the paint residue into sewer to prevent blockage. Disposal of waste paint shall follow local environmental protection standards.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: Can you make different colors?
A: Yes. Our color center has developed over 1000 kinds of colors, plz refer to our color card to pick up what you want.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
Contact Person: Bai