Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Payment Term:||T/T, LC, Etc||Free Samples:||Yes|
|Material:||Acrylic Emulsion, Natural Stone Sand, Etc||Application:||Inner And Exterior Wall|
Rough Feel Natural Stone Paint Brick Look Long Life Building Wall Paints
Natural Stone Paint is a kind of waterboren paint for internal and external use.
After application, it can leave a hardwearing, weather resistant stone effect finish that not only looks like stone, but feels like stone. Stone Paint can be used in many different ways; old and weathered stone/concrete can be rejuvenated or given a new look, areas such as windowsills and lintels, and even much larger areas of architectural stonework and sidewalk. Restore or alter the appearance of garden ornaments, pots, planters and stone features. It is also a cost effective alternative to dressed stone on larger landscaping projects.
1. We use imported super fine raw materials to make the film feel Smooth when touch in hand.
2. Good mildew, alkali resistant, long service life.
3. Excellent adhesion: Super fine powers make the paint penetrate into the wall body, contact well
with the substrate and long lasting.
4. Easy application: Easy conduct with brush, roller or spray gun, also very suitable for DIY house
5. Highly cost effective.
|Product Name||Natural Stone Paint|
|Color||Based on color card or customized by sample|
|Delivery time||Within 15 days after payment|
Q: Is natural stone paint waterbased paint or oil paint?
A: Natural stone paint is eco-friendly waterbased paint.
Q: Why does natural stone paint crazing?
A: Because the wall is not even or the primer is not painted properly.
Q: I haven't use it before, could you send me samples?
A: Of course, we will send you free samples for you to check.
Q: What's the differences between scrape-type and spray-type?
A: Scrape-type natural stone paint is flatter than spray-type, but spray-type is easier to operate.
1. The product should be tightened and stored in a cool and dry place with temperature of 0-40ºC and beyond the reach range of children;
2. Work under the environment with well-ventilated condition;
3. Goggles, gloves and special painting clothes, etc. should be used by constructors forprotection in accordance with local working codes;
4. Once the paint splashes into eyes, please immediately clean them and go to the hospitalfor further advices;
5. Do not pour the paint residue into sewer to prevent blockage. Disposal of waste paint shall follow local environmental protection standards.
Contact Person: Bai