Payment & Shipping Terms:
|FOB Port:||Shanghai, Guangzhou||Usage:||Building Coating|
|Drying Time:||3 Days||Packing:||25kg/bucket|
|Payment Term:||T/T||Free Sample:||Yes|
rough texture spray paint,
sandstone spray paint
Environmental Friendly Natural Stone Spray Paint Anticorrosive For Architecture
1. Water-proof, acid and alkali resistance and anti-pollution;
2. It is provided with non-toxic, odorless, strong bonding, non-fading properties;
3. The erosion of the harsh environment on building can be prevented, and the life of the building can be prolonged;
4. Fast drying, easy to apply.
5.Decorative paint is provided with imported resin and nature sands with a variety of color. This product features with high aging resistance and superior weathering resistance. And it is provide an elegant, harmonious, solemn sense of beauty. Suitable for indoor and outdoor decorations on the surface of building .
|Product Name||Natural Stone Paint|
|Color||Based on color card or customized by sample|
|Delivery time||Within 15 days after payment|
Where to Use?
1.Buildings in various internal and external wall decoration,
2.Interiorl and exterior wall
3.Old wall surface
4.External thermal insulation system
5.Wall substrates of rendered mortars, concrete, gypsum plasters, wood, etc
1. The product should be tightened and stored in a cool and dry place with temperature of 0-40ºC and beyond the reach range of children;
2. Work under the environment with well-ventilated condition;
3. Goggles, gloves and special painting clothes, etc. should be used by constructors forprotection in accordance with local working codes;
4. Once the paint splashes into eyes, please immediately clean them and go to the hospitalfor further advices;
5. Do not pour the paint residue into sewer to prevent blockage. Disposal of waste paint shall follow local environmental protection standards.
Q: Is natural stone paint waterbased paint or oil paint?
A: Natural stone paint is eco-friendly waterbased paint.
Q: Why does natural stone paint crazing?
A: Because the wall is not even or the primer is not painted properly.
Q: I haven't use it before, could you send me samples?
A: Of course, we will send you free samples for you to check.
Q: What's the differences between scrape-type and spray-type?
A: Scrape-type natural stone paint is flatter than spray-type, but spray-type is easier to operate.
Contact Person: Bai