Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Construction Process:||Wall Treatment → Brushing Primer (1 Time) → Brush Finish (2 Times) ----(according To The Actual Situation Can Choose Different Matching)||Samples:||Free|
Acrylic Exterior Emulsion Paint , Weather Resistant Exterior Paint
Mingtu exterior emulsion wall paint is water-based acrylic resin emulsion paint. A new generation of high-grade wall paint,refined by perfect combination of the odourless new technology and film function, unique natural antibacterial mouldproof particles, can effectively inhibit breeding Metope mold for a long time, apply to the new wall coating or the old wall refurbishment of the residential and commercial space.
(1) Environmental friendly material, no toxic and odor-free, no pullotion
(2) Waterproof, weather resistance and UV resistance, chemical resistance for exterior
(3) Anti-algal,anti-fungal, anti-mildew, alkali-resistant and fire resistant
(4) Great adhesion, strong intensity, good flexibility
(5) Washable and not fade, good scrub and stain resistance
(6) Excellent scuff resistance and durability performance
(7) Easy to construction and maintain, economic and low cost.
|Product Name||Acrylic Exterior Emulsion Paint , Weather Resistant Exterior Paint|
|Dilution ratio:||Stirred before use. In order to achieve the best painting effect, when the roll and brush are applied, no more than 20% of the water can be added for dilution (it can be added and reduced according to the feeling of construction). If airless spray is used, it can be diluted with no more than 10% of the water.|
|Surface treatment:||Remove dust, grease, mold algae and other adhesion substances on the painted surface, and keep the surface clean, dry and firm. The water content of the wall surface is less than 10%, and the pH value is less than 10. The old wall surface should be removed the old film by a blade, and polished with sandpaper.|
1.Construction conditions: 5-35℃, humidity is less than 85%. Summer construction should prevent drying too fast. Avoid low temperature construction in winter (the exterior wall paint does not need to close the
2.Surface drying: 30 minutes; repainting: the interval is not less than 2h
3.Cleaning: If painting is paused halfway or after the painting is completed, please use clean water to clean the utensils in time.
Notes for use:
(1) Mix well after paint can is opened.
(2) To prevent hardening of the paint, the can should be closed during the interval of
application. Thinned paint should not be poured back to the original can.
(3) Recoat interval should be prolonged in winter. To prevent the surface from erosion and avoid the precipitation of alkaline component, wall surface drying time should be relative long
(4) Stop application when temperature is below 10ºC, or humidity over 85%.
(5) Apply with Maydos matching primer for best performance.
(6) For information of Manufacture Date, Lot No., Net weight and Expiring Date,please refer to the product label.
Color collections of wall paint:
We have a variety of different color collections, and our topcoats can also be provided in RAL and CBCC standard societies' colors. For details of color availability please contact us.
Contact Person: Bai