Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:||Henan, China (Mainland)||Drying Time:||3 Days|
|FOB Port:||Shanghai, Qingdao||Payment Term:||T/T|
|Sample:||Free Sample||Lifespan:||More Than 15 Years|
house exterior wall coatings,
outdoor brick paint
Stone Paint External Wall Paint Natural Stone Effect Spray Paint
Natural stone paint is made up of the senior waterborne pure acrylic resin, natural inorganic stone and nature stone paint special additives, use environmental friendly material and odor-free, with the excellent performance of antifouling, antimildew, anticorrosive, prevent yellowing, and excellent weather and chemical -resistance and waterproof function for exterior wall. It is a new generation decoration and protection materials for exterior wall.Beside this design, we can also custom-made many other designs with differentstone size and colors for you. As a factory, hope we can get your trust with our good quality and best sevice.
|Product Name||Natural Stone Paint|
|Color||Based on color card or customized by sample|
|Delivery time||Within 15 days after payment|
(1) The product should be tightened and stored in a cool and dry place with temperature of 0-40ºC and beyond the reach range of children;
(2) Work under the environment with well-ventilated condition;
(3) Goggles, gloves and special painting clothes, etc. should be used by constructors forprotection in accordance with local working codes;
(4) Once the paint splashes into eyes, please immediately clean them and go to the hospitalfor further advices;
(5) Do not pour the paint residue into sewer to prevent blockage. Disposal of waste paint shall follow local environmental protection standards.
Q: Is natural stone paint waterbased paint or oil paint?
A: Natural stone paint is eco-friendly waterbased paint.
Q: Why does natural stone paint crazing?
A: Because the wall is not even or the primer is not painted properly.
Q: I haven't use it before, could you send me samples?
A: Of course, we will send you free samples for you to check.
Q: What's the differences between scrape-type and spray-type?
A: Scrape-type natural stone paint is flatter than spray-type, but spray-type is easier to operate.
Contact Person: Bai