Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Sea Port:||Shanghai, Qingdao||Payment Term:||T/T|
|Free Samples:||Yes||Life Span:||20 Years|
|Material:||Acrylic Emulsion, Natural Stone Sand||OEM:||Yes|
decorative stone coating,
outdoor stone effect paint
Fireproof Sandstone Texture Paint Stone Coating Paint Protection Materials
Use for : exterior wall Tool: Brush, airbrush
Stone paint is made up of the senior waterborne pure acrylic resin, natural inorganic stone and nature stone paint special additives, use environmental friendly material and odor-free, with the excellent performance of antifouling, antimildew, anticorrosive, prevent yellowing, and excellent weather and chemical -resistance and waterproof function for exterior wall.
It is a new generation decoration and protection materials for exterior wall.Beside this design, we can also custom-made many other designs with differentstone size and colors for you. As a factory, hope we can get your trust with our good quality and best sevice.
|Product Name||Natural Stone Sand Paint Stoneeffects Stone Coating External Wall Coatings|
|Color||Based on color card or customized by sample|
|Delivery time||Within 15 days after payment|
Various stone coatings are available according to your requests.
Q: Is natural stone paint waterbased paint or oil paint?
A: Natural stone paint is eco-friendly waterbased paint.
Q: Why does natural stone paint crazing?
A: Because the wall is not even or the primer is not painted properly.
Q: I haven't use it before, could you send me samples?
A: Of course, we will send you free samples for you to check.
Q: What's the differences between scrape-type and spray-type?
A: Scrape-type natural stone paint is flatter than spray-type, but spray-type is easier to operate.
1. The product should be tightened and stored in a cool and dry place with temperature of 0-40ºC and beyond the reach range of children;
2. Work under the environment with well-ventilated condition;
3. Goggles, gloves and special painting clothes, etc. should be used by constructors forprotection in accordance with local working codes;
4. Once the paint splashes into eyes, please immediately clean them and go to the hospitalfor further advices;
5. Do not pour the paint residue into sewer to prevent blockage. Disposal of waste paint shall follow local environmental protection standards.
Contact Person: Bai